Various kinds of music around world meet in Xi'an via cultural communication
15 May 2023
Founded about 3 100 years ago, Xi'an, which is today the capital of China's Shaanxi Province, served as the capital for 13 dynasties in Chinese history. It is also the starting point of the ancient Silk Road. Various kinds of music around the world such as rock and roll and Qinqiang Opera, a Chinese folk opera genre, meet here via cultural communication.
1. A Brazilian band performing in an outdoor show in Weiyang District of Xi'an, northwest China's Shaanxi Province, April 2020.
2. Members of the Xi'an Symphony Orchestra performing in an outdoor concert near the Giant Wild Goose Pagoda in Xi'an, September 2020.
3. Tourists enjoying a show staged by a band in front of the Yongning Gate of the ancient city wall of Xi'an, August 2022.
4. Actors performing a stage play in the Tang Paradise in Xi'an, January 2023.
5. A band performing during the Xi'an Strawberry Music Festival in Xi'an in November 2020.
Source : Xinhua
Author : Xinhua
Location : Xi\'an
Event : Concert
Date : 15 May 2023
04 Jun 2023
Teboho Moloi Botswanas debut performance August
01 Jun 2023
Embassies celebrate Africa Day today
01 Jun 2023
DJ KSB drops Dwala Lami
02 Jun 2023